- January 27, 2020: Polyamory as a capitalistic symptom? LilaDrache, Halle/Saale. https://www.facebook.com/events/732939090555281/
- December 8, 2019: Antisemitism in German Rap. ArTik, Freiburg. https://www.facebook.com/events/2168731340095815/
- November 23, 2019: Polyamory as a capitalistic symptom. Café Hotspot, Görlitz. https://www.facebook.com/events/732939090555281/
- March 28, 2019: Discrimination in German rap. Panel discussion at RigoRosa, Berlin. https://www.facebook.com/events/413212285890041/
- March 23, 2019: Talk with Erica Fischer, co-founder of the feminist movement in Vienna. Buchmesse Leipzig. https://www.freitag.de/autoren/freitag-veranstaltungen/der-freitag-auf-der-leipziger-buchmesse
- January 22, 2019: On the social psychological genesis of conspiracy ideologies. Talk organized by the cultural sciences’ student representatives from the University of Leipzig at Peter K: https://www.facebook.com/events/2255158708089049/
- November 17, 2018: Love in every relation. Talk organized by the Evangelischen Studierendengemeinde Leipzig (ESG), Höfgen. https://esg-leipzig.de/event/liebe-in-jeder-beziehung-esg-freizeit/
- May 29, 2018: “Dangerous Tendencies – Antisemitism in German rap” Talk organized by Referat gegen Antisemitismus, StuRa Uni Freiburg. Albert-Ludwigs-Universität Freiburg KG I HS1015, 8 p.m. https://www.facebook.com/events/387704725040614
- April 7, 2018: “Polyamory as capitalistic symptom – does love have a marginal utility?” Talk organized by the Grüne Jugend Schleswig-Holstein. Hansa48, Kiel. 7 p.m. https://www.facebook.com/events/197548777512491
- March 23, 2018: Polyparty: A Bouquet of Lovers & Ethical Sluts. Polyamorie meets Swinging Lifestyle. Insomnia, Berlin-Tempelhof. https://www.facebook.com/events/1800570776661172/
- January 31, 2018: “Polyamory as capitalistic symptom – does love have a marginal utility?” Follow-up to the last talk due to high demand. University of Leipzig, auditorium 8. 7.30 p.m. https://www.facebook.com/events/136181823853687/
- January 11, 2018: “Polyamory as capitalistic symptom – does love have a marginal utility?” Presentation of the master’s thesis organized by the cultural sciences’ student representatives from the University of Leipzig: https://www.facebook.com/events/147533705816918/
- December 9, 2017: “Antisemitism in Rap” at Youth Against Antisemitism at KOMMA Esslingen.
- September 14–17, 2017: “Polyamory as capitalistic symptom – does love have a marginal utility?” Presentation of the master’s thesis “Polyamory as sympton or strategy to solve capitalistic contradictions and problems of contingency in postmodern romantic relationships” at 6th Student’s Sociology Congress, Technical University of Chemnitz.
Recording on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQl2SWxkgVo