- April 21, 2022: Wer hat hier eigentlich Recht? Liebe als Politikum. Kulturhaus Helferei, Zürich. https://www.kulturzueri.ch/db/veranstaltungen/wer-hat-hier-eigentlich-recht/
- November 11, 2021: Antisemitism in German Rap. Gruppe Input Tübingen. https://www.facebook.com/events/465752634836866
- November 16, 2020: Antisemitism in German Rap. University of Rostock.
- Oktober 8, 2020: Love and capitalism – a modern conflict? Gruppe Input Tübingen. https://www.facebook.com/events/754074758496849
- August 15, 2020: Antisemitism in German Rap. University of Münster. https://www.facebook.com/events/293948661870360
- June 26, 2020: On the genesis of conspiracy theories. Online presentation, Uni Freiburg https://www.facebook.com/events/3192939284095877/
- June 15, 2020: Polyamory as a capitalistic symptom? Online lecture for the Hoschschullernwerkstatt Erziehungswissenschaften Halle. https://www.facebook.com/events/3192939284095877/
- January 31, 2020: Antisemitism in German Rap, University of Oldenburg A01 0-006. https://www.facebook.com/events/454649408547800/
- January 27, 2020: Polyamory as a capitalistic symptom?, LilaDrache, Halle/Saale. https://www.facebook.com/events/732939090555281/
- December 8, 2019: Antisemitism in German Rap. ArTik, Freiburg. https://www.facebook.com/events/2168731340095815/
- November 23, 2019: Polyamory as a capitalistic symptom? Café Hotspot, Görlitz. https://www.facebook.com/events/732939090555281
- March 28, 2019: Discrimination in German rap. Panel discussion at RigoRosa, Berlin. https://www.facebook.com/events/413212285890041/
- March 23, 2019: Talk with Erica Fischer, co-founder of the feminist movement in Vienna. Buchmesse Leipzig. https://www.freitag.de/autoren/freitag-veranstaltungen/der-freitag-auf-der-leipziger-buchmesse
- January 22, 2019: On the social psychological genesis of conspiracy ideologies. Talk organized by the cultural sciences’ student representatives from the University of Leipzig at Peter K: https://www.facebook.com/events/2255158708089049/
- November 17, 2018: Love in every relation. Talk organized by the Evangelischen Studierendengemeinde Leipzig (ESG), Höfgen. https://esg-leipzig.de/event/liebe-in-jeder-beziehung-esg-freizeit/
- May 29, 2018: “Dangerous Tendencies – Antisemitism in German rap” Talk organized by Referat gegen Antisemitismus, StuRa Uni Freiburg. Albert-Ludwigs-Universität Freiburg KG I HS1015, 8 p.m. https://www.facebook.com/events/387704725040614
- April 7, 2018: “Polyamory as capitalistic symptom – does love have a marginal utility?” Talk organized by the Grüne Jugend Schleswig-Holstein. Hansa48, Kiel. 7 p.m. https://www.facebook.com/events/197548777512491
- March 23, 2018: Polyparty: A Bouquet of Lovers & Ethical Sluts. Polyamorie meets Swinging Lifestyle. Insomnia, Berlin-Tempelhof. https://www.facebook.com/events/1800570776661172/
- January 31, 2018: “Polyamory as capitalistic symptom – does love have a marginal utility?” Follow-up to the last talk due to high demand. University of Leipzig, auditorium 8. 7.30 p.m. https://www.facebook.com/events/136181823853687/
- January 11, 2018: “Polyamory as capitalistic symptom – does love have a marginal utility?” Presentation of the master’s thesis organized by the cultural sciences’ student representatives from the University of Leipzig: https://www.facebook.com/events/147533705816918/
- December 9, 2017: “Antisemitism in Rap” at Youth Against Antisemitism at KOMMA Esslingen.
- September 14–17, 2017: “Polyamory as capitalistic symptom – does love have a marginal utility?” Presentation of the master’s thesis “Polyamory as sympton or strategy to solve capitalistic contradictions and problems of contingency in postmodern romantic relationships” at 6th Student’s Sociology Congress, Technical University of Chemnitz.
Recording on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQl2SWxkgVo